1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Sellin Lunia Kali Account

Discussion in 'Lunia' started by Apathetic, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Apathetic

Apathetic

With sports and school now a major part of my life, I really have no time to play Lunia at all so I plan on selling my account. My unlocked characters are lime, yuki, kireg, and Kali which is my main. My Kali is lvl 78 with 3 reborns. It has 9.7k str, and a lvl60 rare pet. Other than this, theres nothing to special going on with this account in terms of gold and l coins. It has 631Gold and 22L coins :/. I also only have 2 inventory bags and 1 bank slot. For some reason my character folder doesn't show up for screenies so an in game meet up is a must which is pretty good so I can get a feel of who Im selling the account to. After you check out what Ive got feel free to leave me an offer if interested. Ill only accept payments through paypal, im obviosuly not making any trades since I'm quitting Lunia. So whoever out there thinks they may be interested please PM me and we can work something out^^.

2. Apathetic

Apathetic

Btw, if anyone could help me out with why my screenshots arent appearing that would be greatly appreciated.

3. lime1002

lime1002

Can u name a price?