1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Selling Selling female Redbana Acc.

Discussion in 'Audition Redbana Tradings' started by lanihyh, Oct 3, 2015.

1. lanihyh

lanihyh

Hello everybody~

I want to sell my Redbana Character since I'm so inactive lately and I'm sooo lazy to get on Audi D: .. I somehow have to sell that acc,otherwhise I'll get addicted again (Many of u know that feeling hm?)
    )]My IGN: Houki -> (I changed it 4 times. It was ~BakaChan first,then xCutie,then xYaeto,then JINHWAN and now Houki cause all of the previous names were wedding couple names haha.)I'm level 26 - BackUp Dancer (I started playing in June 2015).[/]
    [CLOTHES: I spent 100$ on Audi,including wedding,,items and etc. I only have 4 Indefs (2 faces,1 hairstyle & 1 pair of shoes) but I almost spent my cash on like 90days clothes and I think there are still pants who last there for 30 days? I also have some Beats clothes,I used too have too much but I sold them all. I also have 2 platforms.[
    [There's 9,900 bana cash left,I think? And maybe around 2,000,000 beats
    [STORY: I have done many EP 1 stories but I dont have that EP1 mark since there is one story I cant do (the 132 bpm Destiny 4x story) I have maybe done ep1 stories till episode 40 or more? But I have the EP2 mark. UPDATE: I NOW HAVE THE EP1 MARK!
    ]COUPLE & TEAM: Don't have any since I'm inactive but I married two times and had a team 3x.
    If u want to know arh,text me pls on skype. My name is kathii.believe on skype or just message me here.

[]You can pay with PayPal btw.
    Well,about the price.. I would sell it for 15-40$.

thanks.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Mr.iLLEGAL

Mr.iLLEGAL

Can you provide some screenshots of the account?

3. lanihyh

lanihyh

Yeah,sure. Please add me on Skype and I'll send u some screenshots.

4. frame.rate

frame.rate

Is this acct still for sale?

5. lanihyh

lanihyh

Yes. Btw, I currently have more than 9,000 cash on that acc atm. So if youre interested,pls reply.