Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release Something Simple [Triggerbot]

Discussion in 'Gunz 2 Discussion/Hacks' started by Falingrave, May 25, 2014.

1. Falingrave

Falingrave Registered User

This is a Triggerbot.
    Or, shotbot. Whatever you want to call it.
    It works by scanning a 4x4 area in the center of your screen for the color 0xC40000 with a Variation of 30 (Updated to 30, works better), since the Crosshair in GunZ 2 is Slightly Transparent.
    Only scanning a 4x4 Area keeps it efficient, and not cpu-intensive.
    I can increase the area to make it work with other weapons if demand exists, but it will take more resources.

This was made using AutoIt.
    Flame me all you want, it works.
    I updated one of my older scripts to work more effectively in GunZ2, and optimized it for use with Ivan's Sniper Rifles.

THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH THE FOLLOWING:
    • Melee of Any Type
    • Flamethrower
    • Dual Pistols
    • Grenade Launcher
    • Revolver

IT WILL WORK WITH THESE, BUT USE IS NOT RECOMMENDED:
    • Submachinegun (SMG)
    • Minigun (MG)
    • Assault Rifle (AR)
    • Lever-Action Rifle (It's not a Shotgun)

How to use it:
    1. Open Something Simple.exe.
    2. It will change your theme to "Windows Classic".
    3. Press Insert to toggle Between On/Off. (You will need to press Insert to toggle it on to begin with, it's off by default.)
    4. While On, Press and Hold Left CTRL to Scan/Use.
    5. Press the End Hotkey to close the Program when you are done if you want to change back to an Aero Theme.

Hotkeys:
    Pause/Break: Suspend all Functions Immediately
    End: Change theme to Aero and Close the Program
    Del: Closes Program/Game instantly without changing theme (Panic Button) (Will not close game if you open it before the game)
    Ins: Toggle On/Off (1 Beep is On, 2 Beeps is Off)
    Home: Opens this thread in your default browser

Additional Info:
    • This Program will automatically change your theme to Windows Classic so that it can work correctly.
      When you use the Hotkey to close the program, it will change your Theme to Windows Aero.
      You can change your theme back to whatever you want later with "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization".
    • This Program was designed to work on Win7 x86/x64 with any resolution screen/screens. If you have any problems with these please tell me.
    • This should never be detectable, or have any risk of being banned unless they implement something like Fair-Fight that checks how amazing you are compared to everyone else. It does not inject anything into the game, or read/write its memory. It is 100% external.
    • This is not game-specific. It WILL work in other games, so long as they have relatively similar color-changing crosshairs. However, it was not designed to be universal, so it will not work as well.

Credits:
    Me - Ideas, Autoit working in Fullscreen Solution, Scripting it.
    Various Online Resources - Autoit3 Appendix, Google, etc. for some functions and how they work.

Virus Scan:
    This was created with Autoit v3 & Aut2Exe. Please do not steal my source. (But if you do, please credit me and my ideas.)

Something Simple v0.1.zip - VirusTotal 4/52
    Something Simple v0.2.zip - VirusTotal 5/51
    Something Simple v0.3.zip - VirusTotal 2/53
    Something Simple v0.4.zip - VirusTotal 2/53

All Detections are False Positives, but as always download/use at your own risk.

THERE ARE NO SCREENSHOTS/PROOF AS IT IS MINIMALIST IN DESIGN.
    USE IT FOR YOURSELF TO SEE IT WORK.

Changelog:
    v0.4 (May 30, 2014)
    + Changed Panic Function, now works regardless of what order you open program and game.
    + Changed Scan Function, now scans for 0xC41414, with a variation of 20 (More Variation, effectively 40 instead of 30 now.)

v0.3 (May 29, 2014)
    + Massive Overhaul in working-design, see "How to use" for information.
    + Panic Button now closes game as well as program.
    - Completely remove hotkey-switch between always-on/scantoggle (Again, see "How to Use")
    (Please tell me how you like this instead of the other way)
    - No longer packing exe with uPx

v0.2 (May 25, 2014)
    + Always-On Function
    + Toggle Between Always-On/ClickToggle with [Insert] (Currently you have to right click again after changing to Always-on before it's always on. Every time you change to it)
    + Added Audible Feedback on ^
    + Help Button Added (Links to this thread via googl link shortner) [Home]
    - Resolution Check only valid for Primary Display Device
    + Require Administrator Privileges or Run as Administrator to Run. Informs and Notifies if not.
    + Require Windows 7 to run. Informs and Notifies if you are not on Windows 7.

v0.1 (May 25, 2014)
    + Release
    + Simple Triggerbot and Hotkeys

Plans for v0.5 currently:
    + Add support for all types of weapons if requested, with a Hotkey-switch between all/minimal.

If you have any other ideas/questions/comments don't be afraid to tell/ask me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2014
    kirabc likes this.
  2. jacobap23

jacobap23 Registered User

Not working for me. I right click and my screen lock comes on but I am not shooting. :/

3. Falingrave

What OS are you running, what is your screen resolution, does it set your theme to windows classic when you run it? (Are you an administrator? Try running it as administrator)
    Also, go into Campaign mode for me, and tell me if, while using Ivan and a sniper rifle, it shoots when the center of your sniper crosshair changes to red.

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  4. jacobap23

jacobap23 Registered User

Never mind I figured it out. My problem is I was running dual monitors and the center of the screen wasn't where it should be.

5. Falingrave

ah, yeah. I used _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(78/79) for the resolution detection.
    That detects it across multiple monitors, which I did on purpose just for people running more than one.
    perhaps it's wise to just get the main desktop resolution instead

Edit:
    v0.2 will only check your primary display (_WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(0/1)) for resolution/scan math.

6. glapahan

glapahan Registered User

error come up when opening it. cannot find directory for the themes, it didnt light the scroll lock.

7. Falingrave

Are you running Win7?

8. p3waprovn

p3waprovn Registered User

when i open this a folder show up and does this work with sniper?

9. Gang998

Gang998 Registered User

As the user above asked... Only a folder opens up, I don't see the .exe however, it is running in my task manager.
    Does the game have to be in windowed mode?

10. Falingrave

The game can be in Windowed, Full Windowed, or Fullscreen.
    If it can't find the themes, please tell me what Version of Windows you are using, and attempt to locate them yourself so I know where they may be for you.
    Try Checking in C:\Windows\Resources for the "Themes" and "Ease of Access Themes" Folders. If they aren't there please do a search for any ".theme" files on your Computer.

11. p3waprovn

p3waprovn Registered User

i'm using window 8 64 bit

12. Falingrave

I'm not developing this for Windows 8, and I also stated in the OP that it was only designed to work on Win7 x86/x64.
    I can't help you with Windows 8 problems, because I don't have it.
    Nor do I know if there's a way to make AutoIt work in Fullscreen for Windows 8.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Will check back tomorrow.
    Please post even if it works for you, don't just post if it doesn't.

13. newbielearninghack

newbielearninghack Registered User

it shoot when using sniper (scope in and not) in campaign mode :)

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

is not working when i open it the 2nd time :/

14. Ayamin

Ayamin Registered User

Works pretty well, though I can't really tell when it's on or off. Good job on the full screen fix!

15. FgRz

FgRz Registered User

Not working for me.

The instructions were not as clear as needed. What is the scan function and etcera? I know it sounds dumb (and I am :v), but as a shotbot it should be simples "activate. aim. shot."
    I've read the post and since the newer version had "always on", tried it and still not working.

So further details needs better instruction. The .exe worked, the buttons made the sounds and all, but it does not shoot.

Playing windowed win7 x86.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  16. Falingrave

I can use tooltips to show the mode it's in, but they look ugly, just sayin.

17. FgRz

FgRz Registered User

I mean instructions in this thread... There is much information in general but not objetive info on the "how to" part. Anyway I've figured out the program itself...

But as I said, I can't shoot. ):

18. Falingrave

Quote from OP.

If you can't shoot, confirm some things for me:
    Are you in fullscreen?
    Is it changing your theme to windows classic when you run it?
    In "Always-On" mode (Default on run) do any of the supported weapons shoot when the centerdot of your crosshair changes color? (Supported weapons list on OP)

19. FgRz

FgRz Registered User

Tried both full screen and windowed, different resolutions and graphic settings.
    Yes, it changes the theme.
    Tried both always on and scan mode.

If you can skype me, send via private message or tell me yours, I can't share my skype here. Thanks. :)

20. newbielearninghack

newbielearninghack Registered User

I can't shoot after the 2nd time i open, im not in fullscreen, yes, my theme will change to classic when open, the "always-on" mode is not running i think, and at my hidden icons there i found out that the script was pause and i can't untick the "pause script"