Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release Something Simple [Triggerbot]

Discussion in 'Gunz 2 Discussion/Hacks' started by Falingrave, May 25, 2014.

1. sopfox3

sopfox3 R.I.P GIF

I'd lose my shit for a day if triggerbot is needed for CQC combat.

2. Falingrave

Falingrave

This can't be patched unless they can stop autoit being open while the game is.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  3. iDowny

iDowny Guest

So i open the program and go into game, then i press ins but no beeps. Also not working for me. Win7, 1600-900, dual screens.

4. sopfox3

sopfox3 R.I.P GIF

You tried window mode?

5. ILoveDiya

ILoveDiya

Okay for curiosity sake can I get an explanation as to why it has to change to classic ?

Also, why it doesn't function correctly (or at all) on windows 8

I don't need a big explanation, it looks nice, and I wish I could try it out but sadly I'm on windows 8

I would love it if this could have windows 8, but from precious posts is it safe to say that won't happen ?
    For you did mention not having windows 8 and such even if it was half broken

If anyone took time to read this nonsense, much thanks to you

6. IvanSniperBot

IvanSniperBot

i followed your procedure to how to use it but nothing happens (i run it as admin)(yeah it change to windows classics)(my os windows 7 )(i pressed the insert button and the left CTRL)
    i tried windows mode and full but nothing

but nothing happens =(

7. IvanSniperBot

IvanSniperBot

you 0.1v is kind a fail to me because it randoms from no scope shots and quickscope shots and sometimes it doesnt shoot at all,, the 0.2v is quite good but it doesnt scope so i change my settings to reverse it to make a quickscope shotbot ,,, but when the fps drops around 40 fps... the scope wont work but it still shoots ,,, the 0.3v and 0.4v is not working for me although i follow the instructions... running OS windows 7

8. kirabc

kirabc

hi man i love you work thx, is there any way I can edit this script? I wanted to slightly increase the time between shots (because with ivan sniper its to fast and dont respect recoil for weapon) and change the hotkey for Mbutton

srry bad english.

9. Harry Osborn

Harry Osborn

Is this working on window 10

10. fatbiscuit395

fatbiscuit395

only works with windows 7 can we make that in 8.1 plz hehe

11. Falingrave

Falingrave

For people still using this, or attempting to use it (Though, it should still work), please list any problems or feature requests, and I may or may not be fucked to fix and or implement them.
    My life has been very busy. (Also, holy shit this was in 2014? ?? ?? ????? ?????)

Also do note that this will work in other games, but don't abuse it.

Thanks.

Theme needs to be classic, because Windows 7 Desktop Theme Effects fuck with the PixelSearch function in AutoIt. (Yes, "fuck with" is a very technical term.)

This doesn't function with 8 because reasons.
    Mostly because I don't have Windows 8, and i'm not willing to give up the SRC so people that DO have it can test and edit it.
    The instant I give up the SRC, I give up all control over a script that I personally use, and do not want stolen or sold.