1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement The Rules [Updated] - MUST Read!

Discussion in 'Soldier Front Hack Downloads' started by Sv3nt3k, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sv3nt3k

Sv3nt3k Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

Download Section Is For Downloads Only! No Discussion/Comments/Selling/Etc!

Apparently, we all have a problem following this simple rule. As it states, only create threads in this section if you're intending on releasing a download. Do not create a thread to announce, sell, discuss, request, ask, or comment anything.

If you want to do any of those, don't put it here. If you're interesting in purchasing or selling something, then don't put it here, put it in the Trading Section.

Infractions for posting in the Wrong Section is counted as 3 points, but with this increased activity of not following the rules, I'll increase it as I see fit. Follow this simple rule and we'll have no problems.

-Sv3nt3k

2. Prodigy

Prodigy

NO Philippines Hack Downloads OR mods allowed.

Lately I have seen countless numbers of Philippines hacks posted here in this section. This section is for usf only, to post psf hacks, do so in the Soldier Front Philippines section.

From now on, any threads to do with Philippines, will automatically be deleted, and the user infracted for wrong section.

Same goes for Soldier Front Modified files [.sff], There is a section for that!

Thanks,
    -Hacker

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  3. Revenger

Revenger Retired Staff Member

About the report button. - MUST Read!

Welcome, fellow users of GamerzPlanet

It has been brought to my attention that a lot of people lately have been completely unaware of the "report abuse" button ([​IMG]). I am seeing too many replies to threads of people saying "virus don't download", or "wrong section, mod please close", without any reports actually being sent to us. So, from now on, anyone seen posting anything along the lines of "this post is bad and something must be done about it" without any actual reporting being done, that user will receive a 15-point infraction for spamming.

And for those that have been reporting (cosmo), keep up the good work, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
    - Revenger

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  4. Revenger

New Thread Moderation

Welcome fellow members of GamerZPlanet.

As of: 20 November, 2009

Just thought I'd let you guys know that new threads will now have to be approved by a moderator before they will be showed to the public. So be patient if you don't see your thread posted right away.

Also, if I see people posting multiple threads after their first one before being approved, I will delete both of the threads, and you will receive a 15 point infraction for spamming. We will get to your thread, just be patient with it.

Just giving you guys a heads up. Any abusers will be referred to this thread.

Edit [January 16, 2010]:

If you feel your thread is taking too long to be approved (48 hours+ from posting), then PM a moderator of the section. DO NOT make a new thread in another section or re-post the same thread in Hack Downloads, that will only get you warned further.

Thanks,
    - Revenger

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
    4 people like this.
  5. Revenger

Since Hesham's post a while back, some of the infraction rates have changed, along with some rules. So here's the updated list on what you will earn.
    Reason - Points / Expires

Grave Digging - 3 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Wrong Section - 3 Points / 30 Day(s)

New Member Begging - 5 Points / 7 Day(s)
    New Member Spamming - 5 Points / 7 Day(s)
    Bumping - 5 Points / 10 Day(s)
    Failing to Credit Author - 5 Points / 30 Day(s)

Claiming Credits - 10 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Misuse of the Reporting System - 10 Points / 30 Day(s)

Advertising - 15 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Begging - 15 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Insulted Other Members(s) [Flaming] - 15 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Spamming - 15 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Discrimination (i.e. Racism, towards homosexuality, etc.) - 15 Points / Never

Posting a referral link. - 30 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Anything related to 'Free G-Coins' - 30 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Spammed Advertisements - 30 Points / 30 Day(s)
    Scamming - 30 Points / 6 Month(s)
    Ban Evasion / Multi-Accounting - 30 Points / Never
    Posting a malicious file. - 30 Points / Never
    Note: These are only guidelines for moderators. If a mod feels that you deserve a higher punishment, they may do so at their own discretion. This means if they think 3 points isn't enough for posting in the wrong section, they can make it higher or expire in a longer amount of time.

Other guidelines/miscellaneous tips you might want to follow:

For the 'Hack Downloads' section, new threads must be approved by a moderator before they will appear to the general public. Your thread should either be approved or declined within 24 hours. If it takes longer than that for a moderator to approve your thread, feel free to PM them about approving your thread. This will show them that you are most likely serious about getting your hack approved, and will remind them to check the moderated threads.

Before posting a thread, think about what you are posting. Follow these steps to assure that you won't receive an infraction on what you are posting:

• Is it relevant to the section?
    • Will it help other members of GamerzPlanet?
    • Does it break any of the rules stated above?
    • Has it already been posted before?
    • Did I give proper credits to the author/get permission from him/her? [If it's not your hack.]
    That will help you in deciding whether or not it's a good thread to post.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    2 people like this.
  6. Prodigy

Prodigy

If you might also add 'Free G-Coin Thread' automatic 30 Day ban.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.