Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

This may Be your Lucky DAY!

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds' started by detelos, May 31, 2013.

1. detelos

detelos

Today I've decided to give two of my old accounts Away.

I want to give them to some one that deserves them so I'm giving anybody the chance to explain themselves in a post. To convince me to giving them one of the accounts. Two people will be chosen.

1st Place an Account with membership until 5/14/2014 and it has Dwarf Warrior. It has Dragon lord and Mind breaker. level 50.

2nd Place an account with Leppy and has the first 2 upholder badges and Cardclasher.

Now guys explain to me why you deserve the account and it may be yours. The contest will end on June 1st.

2. UNKNOWNARTIST

UNKNOWNARTIST

I'm not going to explain my self to nobody. If you want to give it away give it away, I deserve it more than anyone though but that's just an opinion.

3. pwetss

pwetss

Well, I deserve any of those(Also based in my own opinion). I've also been playing since '08, nothing good came out though. So make this my lucky day.

4. joshuaes2000

joshuaes2000

I think i deserve it because i have been playing. AQW for a long time now but i cant afford to buy memberships. I have been hoping someone like you to appear here someday.

5. Krysis RS

Krysis RS

i need one for my lil bro.
    he finds this game so hard and this would just make his day

6. imaguy123

imaguy123

i think i would deserve this since i've been playing aqworlds for awhile too and since i can't spend any monies on the game, i've been a free player and hope i can try something a little more to see how it's like being a member/legend. thanks

7. leztat

leztat

2013 post...

Last edited: May 27, 2014