1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Question Tobi: Fake Madara, Identity hypothesis?

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Miyavi, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Miyavi

Miyavi

Ever since chapter 560 , the chapter where the real Madara Uchiha is shown to be alive. There have been several speculations on the identity of Tobi or " Fake Madara ". My guess is that Fake Madara/Tobi is Izuna Uchiha, the younger brother of Madara Uchiha. I have three pieces of evidence to support my claim.

1.) When Tobi/Fake Madara began to explain the history of the Uchiha clan to Sasuke , the moment when Tobi spoke about the sacrifice of his younger brothers eye as a donation to the clan , The author shows that Tobi clutches his fist , emphasizing the remorse he feels.

2.)In his youth Izuna Uchiha looks extremely similar to Sasuke Uchiha , the path of revenge that Sasuke chose is similar to how Tobi/Fake Madara began his moon eye plan.

3.) Finally , the attack of the nine-tails on Konoha. The nine tails FOX is a fox, and if you were not aware Izuna's name is the name of a FOX spirit. Coincidence?

Well that's all the evidence I have to support my claims , who knows if its true or not. Comment below if you agree or disagree, or even have your own idea on who the Fake Madara really is.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  2. crackersphp94

crackersphp94

3. Miyavi

Miyavi

Only the body.

4. kirk895

kirk895

Why does everyone think tobi is obito, hes not its his body, tobi is madara, it can't be his younger brother because his younger brother died.

5. Miyavi

Miyavi

Tobi is not madara , If you keep up with latest chapters of Naruto you would know that. #Ignorance

6. Anonimous

Anonimous

Tobi might be Obito, but then again it seems like he doesn't show any feelings for Kakashi.

7. Miyavi

Miyavi

Well I think Izuna Uchiha is Tobi , it might be Obito's body however.

8. ProG

ProG

Why is Obito body? o0. not quite understand. why he use obito body. @@

9. smartstep

smartstep

Yeah. Interested in that as well, don't really get it 0.o