1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[TuT] Get 30K Mito In 30 Minutes!

Discussion in 'Drift City' started by Xytronic, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xytronic

Xytronic

I've been using this trick for like, two months already, now I have a fondo coupon, a solution coupon, viper coupon, 120K and driving an unlimit with other cars such as Eric and Invention. Plus, its LEGAL.

If you are a lazyass please do not attempt to do this as I do not want posts of "omfg u noob this takes soo long" -__-

First, Start Drift City and stay at the part where you have to choose your character. Create a new character and well, train it to level 13 which is where you get the quest to chase Branton and realize he got away which leads you to the 2nd City, Koininia. On that quest you'll receive 20K which will total up to about 30K with the money you earned from the other quest.

Once you've done that, go back to your "main" on the same ijji account and auction something useless like a OMDSS Coupon or something for 30K and go back to your level 13 and buy it with your 30K.

There, you've just earned 30K! You can use this method for getting more money if you've the patience to train this account to level 27 and get 70K.

Training it to level 13 doesn't take so long though, once you've done them a few times, you should get the hang of it. Just do your missions as per normal, except dont try too hard. If it has a crash limit, and you're a perfectionist, its fine to get crashes just dont get it to the crash limit.

1 person likes this.
  2. Zhudu

Zhudu

that is a good idea but i am lazy to do lol

3. fortune82

fortune82

smart, very smart, but, yeah, im a lazy person

4. NeoShinobi

NeoShinobi

Your terrible but if this gets players to join ROO, thats fine!

5. joprocs

joprocs

Get 70k in 2days or less rofl...

why dont u do until lvl 27 rofl then do the mission to go to the 3rd city if ur a freak u can reach tht lvl vey fast.. but 30k in 30minutes might be better...

6. zzzKiRbYzzz

zzzKiRbYzzz

lmao actually alot of people noe bout tis tactic... but well good work.

7. wa4r

wa4r

yea its really good idea 30min do this for 4hours you will get mito as you like ^^

8. HuhuhuP

HuhuhuP

I thought getting to lvl 13 is just like 5 minutes... and 30k mito is just like 5 minutes too lol

9. ujhayasdf

ujhayasdf

depends on the person.. if your a rusher then u prolly can do it no prob.. maybe more.. but 1 thing is u wont hav a tokio on this char unless u buy or trade it. Anyway its a good idea so its all good xD

10. leejunao12345

leejunao12345

Lolx......Know This a Long Time Ago........

11. geneed

geneed

so its good tactic so its old :D

EDIT:i heard there is a bot that lvls u to 20 in 1 hour if just anybody can get it :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  12. GamerBoy94

GamerBoy94

LOL i tried to do this but someone bought the ticket before i could buy it, i got 60k right now :p

13. Xytronic

Xytronic

Sell it for your amount of mito, and sell something WORTHLESS, like a mito fuel thingy that fills up very little.. something that no one would buy for 30K or so.

14. blja

blja

or even better how to get alot of money:
    make all the users possible,
    get them to level 27 with minimum spending the cash and give about 110k to the main by the auction house.

15. Santanic

Santanic

done it a long time ago..

but its one of the best ways to earn mitos..

but it gets boring as time goes along..

16. [ilikepie]

[ilikepie]

it takes about 60 to 90 minutes, i had an SUV, not drifter.

17. ohungry

ohungry

IT FRIGGEN TAKES LIKE 1.5H!!! WTF!?

18. [ilikepie]

[ilikepie]

I said 90 minutes already...
    Try to not use CAPs,
    if it was accidental please use the edit button to change it

19. Xytronic

Xytronic

1.5 Hr? I didn't know it takes that long, but maybe, for your first try. Cos' since im a level 37, i've more experience in drifting and speeding..

So maybe it differs, depends on your main account level, experience in drifting and stuff.. I only take around 20-40 Minutes to do it. It might take longer if you fail missions.. But yeah, failing missions makes the mission requirements meaning the time, the number of crashes limit even more so you can finish it easier..

Just practice, first time maybe its 90 Minutes, as it goes along, just get a rhythm and keep going, you'll get used to it and it'll be faster and faster as time goes, since you already know the procedure of the missions and are familiar with it. Another way to help it is, get your favorite songs into the BGM music of Drift city, songs that make you want to dance to the beat with the powerful beats, so you can do it more enjoyably.

To put music into your Drift City background, just copy up all the music you want to put and go to your default Drift City installation path which is "C:\Program Files\DriftCity\BGM"

In the BGM folder it should show a notepad file, "Copymp3Here" you've done it. Don't touch the notepad file though, just paste your music there and load drift city.

In drift city, you cant play your music in the Driver Dome, only on the streets of Cras/Koininia/Moon Palace/Oros meaning the main towns and in a VS game. Just have to click on the title of the music playing at the bottom right corner which should say Drift City BGM, click on it and choose your own music.

20. krnskiller

krnskiller

Lol, I'm not too lazy to try that but, I just don't like Drift City anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.