1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[TUT] Make someone/something "smile" (melting a picture)

Discussion in 'Graphics Tutorials' started by Pkay, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Pkay

Pkay

Here is a quick tutorial on how i made my King-Tut smile. I used Photoshop 7.0, with the default tools. It can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour, depends how great you want it to look. This can be done by Beginners!

First, open the picture up. I then chose a new window, mine was 468 by 309. Doesn't really matter what size, just so you can decrease the pic size if you want. (ISN'T NECESSARY).

Second, decide which side of the face you want to edit, either left, right, or both. I chose my left. I wanted my King Tut to smile on his left side, kind of like a smirk.

So, open the lasso tool. Now select the side of the mouth, mine being the left. Only grab the lips, nothing else. Now click [ctrl+T], this is the Free Transform tool. Now grab the sides, indicated by the squares and stretch it upwards a tiny bit, and a little to the side about 1 CM. Now click [enter].
    [​IMG]

Thirdly, use the Lasso Tool again and select the end of the stretched lip. Then click [ctrl+T]. Now select the top square and move it up a tad, then select the bottom square and move it up a tad. Press [enter].

Now it should look like this after the editing:
    [​IMG]

Fourth, this is the cleaning up part.
    Select the Healing Brush. The Healing Brush is a VITAL part of this tutorial, giving the lip back its original texture and look. To use the brush, hold down [alt], doing this select's a different part of the picture and will show up with a cross-hair enclosed by a circle, so when you let go of [alt] and left click the black part missing on the picture(the middle space we are editing), it replaces that with the selected part we chose in [alt]. Now the first section exposed, closest to the middle of the lip, find an area that looks simuliar to the part missing, and click [alt]. Now left click the black part shown, and smoothly spread it. This gives it the look of the lip. The lip now should look like this.
    [​IMG]

Fifth, still using the healing brush, now do the EXACT same thing you did on the fourth step, but on the next section. Now it should look like this.
    [​IMG]

Sixth, now for some more editing of the lip. Using the Lasso Tool, select the part of the lip where it curves. Now continue to do this until the curve it missing a little.
    [​IMG]

Seventh, some-more healing is required. Select the Healing Brush Tool again, and fix up the parts of the curved lip you just edited until it looks like something like this:
    [​IMG]

Eight, finally, before we are done, we need to make it a little more sharp because my lips are kind of fading away, not giving you the "lip outline". To do this we need to select the burn tool. Burn the lip outline so it will give it the outline back to the lip, so it doesn't sink in and looks like his lip ends in his cheek : )
    [​IMG]

FINALLY, you are done here. Now the way i made mine look like he's smirking, i edited his eyebrows the EXACT same way like the lips, by using the Lasso Tool, moving it around, then using the Healing Brush and healed the black spots. You can go from editing this for only 15 minutes to 1 hour, depends on how realistic you want it to be.

Here is my before and after of my King Tut Smiling.
    Before:
    [​IMG]

After with my Edited Eyebrow and Lip to make him Smirk!:
    [​IMG]

For more questions, feel free to leave comments or just PM me. For any other requests of how to do this on a human, well it takes time. ALOT of time, so just be patient, and you can go from making King Tut smile to making your depressed friend smile ; )

2. shaheenster

shaheenster Retired Staff Member

Just a quck tip to some others.

If you have CS5 version of photoshop, you can use the new puppet warp tool to do the same thing in a fraction of the time. Just pop on a few anchor points on the mouth edges, set to fluid mode ( or w/e its called ), and drag them till its fine.

3. Pkay

Pkay

ty for telling this :p

4. nepzjr

nepzjr

how do i make Boobs bigger in picz...?