1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[Tutorial] Finding the pointer address of coordinates.

Discussion in 'Scions of Fate' started by pursuited, Apr 21, 2007.

1. pursuited

pursuited Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

[Tutorial] Finding the pointer address of coordinates. (teleporting)

CREDITS: PURSUITED (me)
    USAGE: I would highly appreciate it if no one uploads this to some other site, but if for some reason someone does, CREDIT ME!
    TIME TO MAKE: 3 hours and 41 minutes

Note to mods: I think this should be stickied so that new comers or old can learn how to use CE in both basic and advanced matters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay I wrote this tutorial to better help people understand how to make things that are in tutorials on there own. I am not the best on making tutorials, but i know pictures help alot... so I hope this helps people.

What this tutorial will teach you:

This tutorial was made to help people find addresses of values. And goes a little more in depth in finding pointers.

What you need:
    Cheat Engine (CE)
    Scions Of Fate (SOF)
    Patience
    SOF Bypass (or CE cannot start up)

Okay, first you need to start Scions of Fate up and start Cheat Engine up.
    Once, there both started, attach CE to SOF client.
    [​IMG]

Once that is done, go back into SOF and you know that mini map in the upper right hand corner? Well in the upper left hand corner of the mini map is coordinates. They look like this: 496.2094 (as circles in pic)
    [​IMG]
    (the pic is not that great, it reads: 496.2094)

That information there is what we are going to look for using CE.

NOTE: OBVIOUSLY YOUR NUMBERS WILL BE DIFFERANT, JUST PUT YOUR INFO IN, AND FOLLOW THE STEPS ACCOURDINGLY.

Now lets go to CE and search for the example here. The coordinates are 496.2094 which is basically your X and Y. So X=496 Y=2094. We will be doing X (494) in this example. Now to save you some time, the coordinates can be saved in the memory as differant values. IE: Byte, Double, Float, 4 Byte, ect... For this example the coordinates are saved as FLOAT. So we will be using such.

[​IMG]

As seen in the picture:
    I entered: 496
    Scan Type: Exact
    Value Type: Float

Now that that info is entered, we can run a search by clicking FIRST SCAN.

Cheat engine will do its search (depending on your machine, it can take a while.) Now, you should get a similar result as seen in next pic.
    [​IMG]
    (your results may differ)

Now that we got our results and go back in to SOF. Once back into SOF you need move to a new location to get new coordinates. So I will move just a few steps in game. Which gets me this:

[​IMG]
    (image reads: 508.2032)

So now my new coordinates are: 508.2032. Lets go back to CE and refine our search. To do this is very easy. Type in 508 and click NEXT SCAN.
    [​IMG]

Now, what that did was take our original search results and searched for the value 508 throughout the original search.

So as we can see, according to this example there are 6 addresses that have the value of 508. So it could be safe to assume that one of those 6 addresses is the value of X. But lets be safe here and do these last few steps again, to narrow our results.

Back to SOF and move again. (to give us new coordinates again)
    [​IMG]
    (mini map reads: 624.1900)

Now to prevent questions i will rexplain what i did even though we just did it.

You enter 624 and click NEXT SCAN. Which will refine our results as shown.

Now, as we can see we still have 6 addresses that are 624
    (NOTE: YES THE ADDRESS READS 624.XXXXX, DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT!! ITS A FLOAT)

So now lets add those 6 addresses to our window. To do that you can either select the addresses one by one and click the red arrow or you can select them by holding CTRL and clicking all the addresses then clicking the red arrow. One saves time... If you added them correctly it should look something like this:
    [​IMG]

Now we have to find out which address it is. Now let me explain something here. We have 6 results in this example. Not all of them will change the X coordinate. To save you some time (cuz I am nice!! :pray2:) There are two address that affect your coordinates (both X, Y, and Z). One address moves the image of your character and another moves the character itself. I know that sounds confusing. But if you have used Lesuires trainer and you input the X coordinate you dont move there instantly persay. You have to click somewhere before you actualy see that your there. Well thats why... Cuz one address moves the character image and the other the character itself (which is what Lesuire used).

Lets get back on track here.

So now we need to find out what address is which. Well, this part is semi time consuming. But what we do is we start with our first address and change the value to something. Then go back in game and see what happens. What can happen are as follows: 1) The character image will move. 2) The character iself will move, but to see if it does, you need to move in game. 3) Nothing at all.

So our results show 624. I will change our first address to 650 in CE and see what happens.
    [​IMG]

Now for those who dont know how to change the value, well you 2x click as shown in the picture. A window comes up, as shown in picture. Well you then enter the number. In this example I am entering 650.

NOTE: When entering a coordinate, you want it not to be to far from where you are so you can easily see what happens. This will make sence as we continue.

Well, changing the first value did nothing ingame. So thats not the one we are looking for.

So I go and change the second address to 650. Well, nothing again.
    I change the third address to 650. *sigh* Nothing (see what i meant, time consuming)
    Now for the forth address. Change to 650 and something happend!
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you see my character and then to the left is a blurred area. Well that blurred area is my characters name. Normally the name is on top of your head. So the forth address I just changed is one of the addresses!!! In this case, that one moves the character its self. And now remeber when I said change the coordinates fairly close to you, well this is why. So you can see it fairly simply. Now, you can give that address a name if you like. But lets continue.
    I said that there are two addresses that affect the game. One for the image and the other for the character itself. Well we got one down and one to go with two more addresses!

On to the fifth address. Change it to 650 and we get nothing. Well that leaves us with the last address. Lets change it! Well sure enough, I change it and my character moves instantly. (REMEBER, its just the image!) I would post a screen shot, but that would do us no good in this case.

Now we may think we are done at this point, but we are not. If you were to restart SOF and use that same address, it would not work. Why? Because of pointers. The best way to exaplain a pointer without confusing people is this. A pointer is an address that stores another address. Thats the easiest way to explain it (remeber i am not trying to confuse people now). So this is on to the advanced part of this tutorial. We are going to make it so that when we restart SOF we can use an address and it will work everytime (provided a patch doesnt nuke it... hehe).

Lets continue. In CE select one of the two addresses we have. In this case, I will use the one that changes the CHARACTER ITSELF (not image). Because that one is the one that really matters. Select that address and right click it and choose the option "FIND OUT WHAT WRITES TO THIS ADDRESS".
    [​IMG]

After clicking that a window comes up asking this:
    "This will attack the debugger of Cheat Engine to the current process. Continue?" YES NO

Well, click yes.

This window will come up:
    [​IMG]

Now, we want to go back into SOF and move somewhere (not by editing the address, but by actually moving in game... thought i may needed to mention that one...)
    Now, once you move that window will have some info in it. Well select the top most option and click MORE INFORMATION.

[​IMG]

Now there are two things you want to take note of. And that being what I circled in the picture.
    In this picture the data we need to take note of is:
    25834690 (the address of pointer)
    000010ec (what we will need to add to the pointer)

Click OK and the click STOP and CLOSE that window.

(Now, you better have taken note of those two addresses or you will get lost... YOUR NUMBERS NOT THESE NUMBERS!!!)

Now that we are on the main menu, we need to do a new search. So click NEW SCAN. Change the value byte to "4 Bytes". Click the check box next to "HEX" and input the pointer address (in our case its: 25834690)
    [​IMG]
    (your results will differ from mine)

Now, we get a ton of results probably. You will see some are green text. Well those are suppose to mean they are static addresses. Meaning they dont change. (with my experiance, thats not always the case)

Now these next few steps may get confusing. I will try to explain it the best I can.

Now what we need to do is add an address manually. Do so by clicking that button. Now before I get people confused I will put a picture on and explain what to do while you look at the pic.
    [​IMG]

ONE: Theres the button you push to add an address manualy
    TWO: Thats the address you put in slot FOUR
    THREE: You need to check this after you click add address manually
    FOUR: Well, you put the address thats in box TWO
    FIVE: This is the other address I told you to remeber way back. (000010ec)

BIG NOTE: DONT FORGET TO CHANGE TYPE TO FLOAT!!!!!!!

Now let me explain this here. When you click add address manually, you need to check the "Pointer" box. You can add a description if you like. Now in the picture in box FOUR, you enter an address thats in box TWO.

BIG NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO GO THROUGH ALL THE ADDRESSES THAT ARE IN BOX 2. HOWEVER YOU MAY GET IT JUST ON THE FIRST FEW. ACTUALLY MOST OF THE TIME YOU WILL GET IT, BUT IF WHAT WE DO NEXT DOESNT WORK, YOU NOW KNOW A REASON ON WHY NOT.

Once you enter the address from box two, you need to add the other number I had you write down, in this case its: 000010ec. Onces thats all done, you want to click OK. Now it added it to our window there.

[​IMG]

Now if the address you put in from box two is a good one persay, your value of the pointer should equal the same value as the BODY address.

NOTE: EVEN IF YOU ADD ALL OF THE ADDRESS, MOST SHOULD RESULT IN THE SAME THING. BUT WHAT I LIKE TO DO, IS BE SAFE. I DO A COUPLE FOR THE "JUST IN CASE" SCENARIO.

Well, I know that in this case, that pointer address will work, so this time i will save myself some work this time. Lets save the cheat table we got here so that I can use it again. To save, press "CTRL+S". Type in a name. And for heck sake, dont forget where you save it...

Now, lets test if our newfound pointer address does indead work for the X BODY address. So for all purposes lets close CE and SOF.
    (time goes by....)

Lets open up SOF and login. Once you log in you can start up CE. Once CE is open, lets open up our saved cheat table (to open press "CTRL+O"). And select our saved table.

Now that loaded our table lets see if we are successful.
    Go into SOF and check our mini map X coordinate. Remeber the X coordinate and go back to CE and see if our pointer address matches.

WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW, IT DOES!!!!!!!!!

But if you see, our last two address (BODY and IMAGE) are completely differant now. Why? Well, because the address always changes, but with a pointer, we are set. Modify the pointers value and see if you get results, which you will.

That concludes this tutorial.

A few ending notes I want to say is this:

This whole tutorial was for just the X coordinate. To get the Y coordinate you do the same thing all the way through, expect instead of searching for the X number, you search for the Y's number.

Also, the last part of the tutorial may be hard for some to understand. Don't get mad or upset if you don't get it your first time. Try again if you fail. And when you try again, its always wise to start from FULL scratch. Meaning, close CE and SOF and start over. That is to eliminate alot of things you may of done wrong.

A side note: You can use this same method in other games in both finding addresses and pointers. Although some games are way more complicated when it comes to pointers (keep that in mind!)

Well, Thats it!

IF YOU FIND THIS USEFUL, DONT BE SHY! THANK ME! :lol:

Regards,
    Pursuited

FEED BACK IS APPRECIATED!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  2. NighTx

NighTx

what kind of hacks can be find using this method?

3. pursuited

Well depends whether or not the address is a pointer... But you can use the basic method to find things such as:

X Coordinate
    Y Coordinate
    Z Coordinate
    Archer Ranger
    Character Animation

(all of those which is in Leisures trainer)

However in other games such as any first person shooter or real time strategy games you can find things such as:

Ammo
    Power Resources
    Health
    ect...

Regards,
    Pursuited

4. Mr.Macro

Mr.Macro

Can this be used to warp your character instantly?

5. pursuited

Yes it can. However you need to get the pointer address of both the X and Y coordinates.

Once found all you need to do is keep a list of places coordinates and enter them in accourdingly.

Also, once you have your X & Y Coordinates, you can teleport inside the market and arenas.
    But going from the town to the market I have yet to figure out (in both CE and Packets).
    So in reality, you can teleport instantly on the map you are currently in.

Regards,
    Pursuited

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  6. Mr.Macro

Mr.Macro

Pursuited tell me if this is possible:
    Using a macro to control a trained made by CE and SoF, use HoO scroll, Warp next to Buy/Sell guy, buy arrows/pots (I know that is possible)
    Warp to CaveF1 teleporter, Teleport inside.
    Warp to CaveF2 ladder, go up stairs.
    Warp to CaveF3 ladder, go up stairs.
    Warp to a mobs

Thanks in advance.

7. pursuited

Hmmmm... Is this possible.... Let me explain it step by step...

Use a macro program to control a trainer made by CE? (i think that what u mean)
    Yes, sure you can... It would be a pain, because in CE's trainers you have to turn it on/off. But yes, it would be possible. Macro Tool Works can do that I think. Its been a while...

So, in the trainer, you'd make (assuming using CE) you can make multiple codes of differant NPCs IE: blacksmith

Make macro to press the keys define in trainer (sending the keys to the trainer, trainer then sending code to client)

Send keys to client that alows you to open npc and then purchase arrows

Have macro send keys to trainer to tele to cave, ect....

All in all, yes it is possible... but would be pain in arse.... due to CE's limits in trainer making.

An easier solution is making the trainer in assembly (ie: Win32asm)
    which would allow you to make the trainer more powerful.... (user interface wise and sending more than one code... doing this along with a macro program)

NOTE ON MY TRAINER:
    I was originally making a trainer in vb but now am tryin to make it in asm, but I have to learn more on asm programming.... and i am not quite sure if asm can send packets... cuz i am trying to make a trainer that does packets and memory editing... but in regards to the memory editing part, i want to make a userfriendly teleporter. (ie drop down menu with npcs names in asm).

Regards,
    Pursuited

8. Mr.Macro

Mr.Macro

Ok thankyou, with a CE trainer can you say have the values and correct address to where u want to go, and make it take you there, u do ur stuff with shop. Or does it have to be ON/OFF?

If yes, how do u do it with an on / off?

9. payat79

payat79

well written ^^

10. payat79

payat79

yes, it would be on/off because you will need to set each coords according to your needs (ex. ON: coords to blacksmith - OFF - ON: coords to Bank - OFF - etc)

btw pursuited... just a side note... I think this one is not applicable from map to map, but correct me if i'm wrong

again, well written

*ticks Thanks button*

11. pursuited

Your right, you cannot go from map to map.

12. payat79

payat79

you're tut just gave me a good idea on my semi botting using invi / hp freeze while auto-looting... i think it will work, because mine has a bit of flaw when it comes to looting and going back to its original position... ill post when it works

13. pursuited

Glad it could help. :wavey:

14. LOLWTFhaX

LOLWTFhaX

hmm, how did you find those addresses, i mean, when i search(i used both akuma engine and the normal CE 5.3), but it always returns no addresses, i searched for my coords, nothing, searched for my health, nothing.

15. pursuited

The way I showed in CE was step by step and ive done it a million times. So i know it works.

Are you sure you are attaching to Client.exe?
    Are you searching for Float? (in relation to coordinates)

IF your searching for other info IE: health, coord, char animation there differant value types. Coord is in float, char anim is 4byte, health is 4 byte also.

Id need a little more info to further helping you in that matter.

Regards,
    Pursuited

16. red8981

red8981

@pursuited remember the god mode u talk about long time ago?
    is it still possible? if so give some hint to me
    some other guy want 1 hit kill hack...is it possible? some hint too if so

17. pursuited

God mode cannot be achieved via CE. However is sorta achievable with YG.
    Think along the line of invisible to mobs idea. Its real buggy tho in the aspect of mobs/npc/and players wont always appear and you have to log out then in.

I dont support the idea of god mode because too many newbs will overly abuse it in terms of pk and mobs. It sets a very unfair environment for others. (even tho 70% of the players seem to use some sort of hack...lol).

So dont ask me to go any further into god mode, because i will just ignore it. Sorry.

Regards,
    Pursuited

18. LOLWTFhaX

LOLWTFhaX

yeh, i'm very sure i've attached it to the client, and im very sure the types are correct, it might just be my computer(actually it's my brothers, my net doesn't work on mine so i use his).

19. pursuited

Have you tried another UCE? Or tried attaching CE to another program aside from SoF?

Has anyone tried this tutorial yet? If so, is it easy to understand and did you get it to work right away? I am just trying to get feedback on how the tutorial was written.

20. fackless69

fackless69

ay yo can u teach me how to find values or address for speed attack? i just need hints or tutorial. i have exprience on using a UCE but i never tried or know how to look for that kind of address.