Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[Tutorial] Getting ItemIDs [PATCHED DOESNT WORK]

Discussion in 'Scions of Fate' started by pursuited, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pursuited

pursuited Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

Well seems people are depending on trainers and bots too much, so i thought Id make a tutorial on how to attain item IDs.

Maybe someone will decide to pick it up and do something with it....as opposed to just botting....

What you will need:
    WPE Pro
    Permedit
    (both can be found on the forum... use search)
    Client Bypass (to be able to use WPE)

Newbie Starting Steps:
    Start SoF
    Start WPE
    Use permedit to give permissions to WPE

Once WPE is open, go to an NPC.
    I will be using the Blacksmith in CV for this tutorial.

Go to the blacksmith
    Go to WPE and Click "Play Button"
    Go back to SOF and open the blacksmiths Buy/Sell menu
    Go back to WPE and press stop
    You will get a list of codes
    Fine a section of code that looks like this:
    AA 55 CA 00 2C 04 91 00 C4 00 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 16 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 42 EE F8 05 00 00 00 00 43 EE F8 05 00 00 00 00 46 EE F8 05 00 00 00 00 49 EE F8 05 00 00 00 00 42 CF EE 0B 00 00 00 00 43 CF EE 0B 00 00 00 00 46 CF EE 0B 00 00 00 00 49 CF EE 0B 00 00 00 00 42 B0 E4 11 00 00 00 00 43 B0 E4 11 00 00 00 00 46 B0 E4 11 00 00 00 00 49 B0 E4 11 00 00 00 00 42 91 DA 17 00 00 00 00 43 91 DA 17 00 00 00 00 46 91 DA 17 00 00 00 00 49 91 DA 17 00 00 00 00 42 72 D0 1D 00 00 00 00 43 72 D0 1D 00 00 00 00 46 72 D0 1D 00 00 00 00 49 72 D0 1D 00 00 00 00 94 CA 9A 3B 00 00 00 00 06 08 AF 2F 00 00 00 00 55 AA AA 55 19 00 01 00 C0 00 13 00 0F 00 0E 00 0D FC 04 63 00 08 00 01 00 00 00 FC 04 00 00 55 AA

Its not going to be 100% like this... (there is a search function in WPE... if you cant find this, search for 49 B0 E4 11 which is the burning spear... chances are, you will find the packet..)

Thats the list of itemids that are displayed for the blacksmith. Ill help you out some and let you know that DA 17 is for bow. So...

(highlighted red)
    49 B0 E4 11 is the Burning Spear
    42 91 DA 17 is the Short Bow
    43 91 DA 17 is the Azure Bow
    46 91 DA 17 is the Hunters Bow

Now... You can use this method for other NPC... For example here is another item..
    69 CA 9A 3B Wild Ginseng

Now, if you know how to make filters, you will have some luck with this.
    One last hint to save you some time, the bows start at offset 127.. So you make a filter starting at offset 127 and add a 'modify' code with a differant set of numbers.

I am not going to go too indepth on this... With enough brains, you can figure out the rest... I decided to not put in pictures because this isnt the easiet thing to do. So dont ask for pictures. But now you all have a idea on how to get item ids.

NOW ITS UP TO YOU TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT. AND YES, THERE IS STUFF YOU CAN DO WITH IT. DON'T EXPECT THE POSSIBILITIES TO BE HANDED TO YOU ON A GOLD PLATE.

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  2. dataznguy4

dataznguy4

Re: [Tutorial] Getting ItemIDs

woot i can do a lot with this . thx xD

3. ericsson258

ericsson258

Wow this is good..

teaching every one...

i like learning new things...

tnx for this...

maybe getting the items code are for duplicating them or maybe for attaining the item for free...

is that right?

4. T_bag

T_bag

to those who are trying to duplicate items in SOF
    not sure if this piece of info helps..

i met a guy that claims to be a GM from other game play SOF, he told me SOF items have unique id, the only duplicatable items are consumables items eg. pots, gins, charms, ruby, etc..

keep up the good work guys!

5. bountyhack

bountyhack

soooo you can create your own items? and sell then become filthy rich? or am i reading it wrong, never hacked in SoF

6. darkwingz

darkwingz

ok i'm lost~
    thk pursuited for teaching us but may i noe the use for the code is to make it easy for us to buy item? or we can buy the item no matter where we r? or for botting purpose? my question may sound a bit noob sorry for iT~ >.<

7. pursuited

Its up to all of you to figure out what you can do.

8. killzone

killzone

As what pursuited said its to bring our new creative ideas from what he taught us.
    Now, if your interested, heres what I have.

From pursuited's post he mentioned the getting and knowing of Item IDs.
    Also, from the example, he posted that at Offset 127 its where the Bows where located.
    So the idea is to bring or find the "Rarest" Item you can imagine in game and by using the Filtering Method as pursuited said. You can try to get the Item ID of your choice and resend the packets back to the server via the filter you modified.

And by he means with luck, you can now Buy that Item from that Certain NPC. (I think :p, also I am assuming that SoF's packets are not time-stamped.)

9. pursuited

Keep in mind, you can get item ids from player shops also.

Heres another tip for all you. Since your useing WPE, why not find what the "buy" packet is and save it to the send list, you might need it later....

10. jhimkhen

jhimkhen

hehe... this is use to buy items everywhere u go.. thanks

i tried it.. i cant get it free.. lol.. maybe someday i will get it free

11. ericsson258

ericsson258

yha .. i tested it in someone vending.. but i cant create a program that can iject an item to the char.. dont know how to start.... using visual basic....

i see also some bots vending with rare items and if u buy one it will close and open with a new one... some have figure it out but he dont whant us to know or maybe he/she is not here...

12. Xsword

Xsword

Correct, in almost all online games now, weapons do carry unique IDs, however that uni-ID is not generated until the item is purchased, picked-up by the player. On this note, it is so easy to track and removed duped items from in game, and it will also delete the original item as well. So, don't even worry about trying to dupe items, you lose all if you do.

The item IDs are WPE item IDs, I have tried this with items all the way up to the lvl 80 rare weapons and the rare items are not allowed to be purchased from the server. You can see them, see the stats, see the server price and all, but you can not obtain them.

Hint: Bows will always have the DA 17, Blades F8 05, Swords EE 0B, Spears E4 11, Staffs D0 1D.

Additional hint: the first oct is in inc of 2
    2nd oct is for the class/job

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  13. bobbafeta

bobbafeta

if that is indeed the case, then what stops us from trying to duplicate those pots and what not, and selling them. although you get less money for the effort, if you duplicate a lot, it can save you or make you quite a bit of money in the long run.

14. pursuited

You are all on the right track. Now you all need to work together and find out how to do some of the listed ideas.

15. darkwingz

darkwingz

i think i roughly got the ideas but wad is offset huh?? =x

@pursuited er.. is it something like if i copy the code when i buy ginseng and if i send again i will buy ginseng without going into the shop?? if i change the ginseng code to some other i will be buying that item?

16. pursuited

Yes, your sorta right. What your trying to do is possible. (buying from an npc while your not there)

However, you are all straying off the path here... Its what can you do with the item ids.

17. danzig666

danzig666

haha.. persuited.. i know yah know some secrets ;p.. well if you keep it like that ill keep it also what i've discover ;p .. GL to all in finding...

18. reevesm07

reevesm07

Thanks pursuited. I just lost my newly pimped $30mill black lotus blade. Now i have $20k in game and no weapons :( Can anyone please think of a way to use these item IDs to sell to npcs so i can have enough money to buy a weapon? It's not that I'm a leecher or too lazy to figure it out, but... I can't. My programming dreams were crushed in 11th grade while taking advanced placement programming. I am clueless and am need of dire help. Most importantly, thanks to everyone's efforts if you do want to help :)

19. pursuited

I have given all the info needed. As i said, I leave it up to all of you to figure this out.
    Looking at packets are not programming. Just need common sense. You read a packet, you send a packet. All your doing is filtering the packets. If you all just figure out the right way of going about this....

You will all not be disappointed if you figure this out. Some of you just need to do actual work.
    If you keep what you discover, how is that gonna help everyone else out? I have posted plenty of useful information.

20. reevesm07

reevesm07

Is that even possible? I'm looking at the item ids and when i sell an item to the npc, i can't find the distinct id (that initiates the sale of the item). Or do you mean we have to look at the item id and somehow place it into our character inventory, rather than jump straight into tricking the server into thinking that we sold the npc our item based on one line of code? When you say modify, I think you are saying that with the item id, we can trick the server into thinking that we are either 1)obtaining the item from the npc 2)have the item in inventory and can sell it (right?). I just don't get how one can modify the code to include it in one's inventory. Thanks again. This is quite hard (at least for me). :tear:

ooooo I get it now. Hey pursuited, what is the offset 127 you were talking about again? If only I can find the selling items part of the code, I can somehow combine it with the offset for the bow and trick the server into thinking that I'm selling the bow to the npc - and therefore get free money doing it. My only question is, doesn't the server check whether the item is in your inventory? I used an autopot posted by a helpful person here and I've realized that it only uses pots in your inventory and does not use free pots out of of nowhere. Is that the same for your suggestion? If so, it would be very difficult to think of a way to place the item into your inventory before selling it.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.