1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[Tutorial] Getting ItemIDs [PATCHED DOESNT WORK]

Discussion in 'Scions of Fate' started by pursuited, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pippaiolo

pippaiolo

Re: [Tutorial] Getting ItemIDs

I would like to say that is possible someone found the way with gems. I sold junk gems to a guy or any price under 10k. it bought me like 20 gemz. It was sospicious so when i finished all of them i followed him. I went all times to NPC Holly. Maybe he can sell back them like Rubies or Topaz or Pills??

2. ibuykopi36

ibuykopi36

he was combining the stones to get gems of different options most probably, most of the ppl are buying junk gems for that purpose.. holly provides the combining gems service thats y he went to her?

3. flipaksme

flipaksme

hi to all,

hi to all, i've been reading this topic twice and it seems that im still stuck at buying items from other npcs. i have managed to change its graphics but still i cant buy anything.. need help pls.

thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2007
  4. red8981

red8981

set 2 filter 1 for receive 1 for send
    other things, you need find by your own

5. tremor004

tremor004

wow all u guys are smart i have no clue on what to do lol i need like private convo or something if anyone gets this whole item buy and turn it into a 7mill wep plzz post ur msn and i will add u or u can send me private message....PLZ HELP I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS I NEEEED MONEY

6. red8981

red8981

.....A typical leecher, STOP that,
    I know you can find yourself, Cause I am S.T.U.P.I.D, too
    ^_^

7. tiglore

tiglore

Well I managed to buy pots from the armor vendor, how its not taking gold away and as soon as you log out and in again they go away. pretty much the same thing that happens any time you are changing things on your side. Theres a old rule in network programming. Never trust the client. What seems to be happening is while we may be fooling the client for a short bit, the server knows better. Chances are everything is tracked on the server by unique ids.

Ive played around a few other ways, like filtering what gets picked up, only problem is once a item drops it already has a unique id tagged to it.

Another fun thing to do is filter any thing that will modify how much gold you client thinks it has. Of course you cant spend it since the server has a record of how much money you get...

Any who guess I go back to compiling a list of packet break downs and how to identify what each packet is. makes it alot easy to sift through packets when you know what to look for and what all the offsets are for.

8. red8981

red8981

what is the simple idea you trying to say?
    It is worthless to change items, or you have figure out already..
    I got confussed

9. reevesm07

reevesm07

Any new findings people? I'm still patiently waiting for pursuited's hints. Hopefully we can tie them all together to sell or keep the items but I still don't get why we need to swap the inventories of both npcs :der:. What other steps are needed to pull this all together pursuited? If you would please tell us all the necessary steps instead of separate hints at a time, maybe we can all work on separate parts to get this to work. Thanks.

10. pursuited

pursuited Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

I am not going to post step by step on how to get the 'final result'. I was merly pointing out how to go about getting to the last step. You all have touch bases on what can be achieved with the item id's. You all just seem to be at a road block. Some are still way lost.

Let me give a hint for the road block that has been caused.

This is to be used as a method to 'trick' the server in thinking that you can buy/sell from the npc when the npc does not originally sell that item.

What you need to figure out is how to buy an item from an npc that the npc does not have.

Once your able to truthfully buy 'that' item, try and use it. I always liked trying to by pots from the blacksmith, because I could always just use the pot and see if it worked.

If you cannot get that to work, your probably getting things mixed up. The part I see that will mix people up is their confusing a 'image' of the graphic compaired to the actual.

So my suggestion, find out a way to distinguish what is the image packet and what is the item packet. The way about finding the item ids that has been described is using the graphics that are being displayed to grab the ITEMS id. Now, the id you find there is mainly for the graphics. But using that method, you can use the filters to find the actual packet for the item itself.

I hope that claifies things a little better.

11. manimal555

manimal555

just a quick question are you saying that the item id we been using to serch say for example the 42 91 DA 17 for short bow is the imageid and there is a different id for the actual item??

or just that the packet we are using to change the image when we buy the item is only half of it? we then have to change somethin else to make the item and the image the same thing?

anyway i might just be complicating things but as you said any input might help someone else.

i spent a few hours messing about with it all last night and got to makin it appear as a differnt item in my inventory thanks to all the help off everyone.

12. tiglore

tiglore

This I can help explain. Imagine if you will we both buy the same car. So you and I both have a car with the exact same make and model number. Now then both our cars happen to be packed next to one another. How do you tell them apart? You check the license plate of course.

Now looking back at your example 42 91 DA 17 would be similar to a make and model number for a car. It would tell you what it looks like and its basic features and such, but would not tell you who's car it is. That first number is normally referred to as a unit id. Lets say you buy that bow, a second number gets created that is unique to the bow you pick up, say 3d 56 2a 1f (random number i created) This is called the unique id. This number is just like your license plate. It is a unique number (no one else can have a item with this number) and is prob randomly created when you buy the bow.

Now then how can you find out what a items unique id is? Easiest way is to drop the item and capture the pick up packet sent by the server to you. Here is a example.

AA 55 49 00 E6 02 0D 00 43 00 01 00 00 00 B6 90 A9 06 2E A4 D0 00 65 CA 9A 3B 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 02 0F 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 42 6F 77 54 6F 78 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 55 AA

When looking for a packet showing you picking up something the first 3 offsets will always be AA 55 49 Now in this case im picking up a pot as can be seen from 65 CA 9A 3B The unique id (like a license plate saying this is mine) is B6 90 A9 06 Remember how I said each item has its own unique ID? Well this is not always true. Things that stack in your inventory like pots will share a unique id. In other words if I have pots in my inventory and there unique id is B6 90 A9 06 when I pick up more of the same type of pots it too will show the same unique id.

Hope that explains it a bit better.

13. red8981

red8981

Thumb up for the explains
    everything has different code, the same kind have same kind, but the server will add special code to that code, so make it special which prevent from dupling, but what we do is trying confuess the server, so we can dupling.
    ^^^^^^a long sentence right few times to get its meaning^^^^^^

14. pursuited

pursuited Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

I am sorry to say that what you could of done with the item ids has been patched. Hopefully you have all learned great knowledge with this. However, not all is lost.

DOES NOT WORK DUE TO LAST UPDATE

:closed_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.