1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release Warlord1961 Adventure Quest Donations

Discussion in 'BattleOn Series' started by warlord1961, Jun 21, 2013.

1. warlord1961

warlord1961

AQElite has been a part of my Adventure Quest gaming experience for the past 3-4 years.
    With a highly anticipated new 37 Beta 2 release in the making, I would like to donate some of the information I have gathered over the past few years.

37 Beta 1 Forum Link: http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/adventure-quest/541742-aq-elite.html

First & foremost, I would like to thank The_Immortal for his coding wizardry, hard work & dedication & I would like to dedicate this thread to him.:hail: Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Please bare in mind that I didn't do anything fancy & it may require some updating & that every item in AQ is not listed. I just put together some stuff that more or less interested me & has helped me to develop my main characters over the past few years & I hope that you can find it useful & fashion it to your personal liking?

1) A spreadsheet with the latest up to date list of master game formulas to help calculate:
    The basics of what is covered on AQStats.
    2) A spreadsheet with Armors, Special Armors, Shields & Misc. Items embodying all of
    their special abilities, MRM & Resistances so that you can easily compare which may
    best suit your characters needs.
    3) Updated Shop Id's c/w: Shop Names; Description & Items available, but not all Items.
    Items that I found of use.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  2. Asmerald

Asmerald

3) Updated Shop Id's c/w: Shop Names; Description & Items available, but not all Items.
    Items that I found of use

is the only sheet i can open :( ( in word )

3. warlord1961

warlord1961

it is actually in notepad. You should be able to open it very easily.
    The other 2 files are Excell. Sorry for any inconvenience.

4. warlord1961

warlord1961