Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Question what's the funniest manga for you?

Discussion in 'General Manga' started by alelil, Jun 9, 2009.

1. KazeShinii

KazeShinii

Naruto, well some parts of it anyway.

2. Trytowin9

Trytowin9

Faster Than A Kiss - most of it o.o
    Do You Like Mogwa? - kind of
    Love Collage - Awesomely Funny ^-^

3. honey_chan

honey_chan

How come nobody answered Ouran Highschool Host Club? <-- both the anime and the manga are extremely hillarious ... Lovely Complex <-- im not too sure about this cause i didn't even tried to read it .. guess that's because of my height? lol XD .. Skip Beat!! <-- absolutely funny !!!! reread it 2 times haha! can't wait for the next chapter ... Tokyo Crazy Paradise <-- same mangaka as SkipBeat this one's finished but i still prefer SkipBeat though .. :)

Ouran Highschool Host Club:
    Haruhi is a poor tomboyish student at a school for the ultra-wealthy, able to attend because of a scholarship, and unable to even afford a uniform. One day, she stumbles across the decidedly peculiar but very popular Ouran Host Club. She tries to leave, but accidentally breaks a vase, and unable to pay for it, she's told that she'll have to stay and do odd jobs. That is, until they decide she would be more valuable as a club member. Not realizing she's female due to her appearance, they fix her up and give her a male uniform. She's an instant hit, so they decide to have her keep up the charade even after they find out the truth. Haruhi, being average almost to a fault, doesn't know what to make of the unconventional activities of the Host Club (or of the even more unconventional members), but having little choice, she plays along. Before long, real bonds are formed, friends made, and Haruhi finds herself accepted in a way she could never have been otherwise in this affluent school.

Lovely Complex:
    love story between a boy and a girl. The girl, Risa Koizumi, is 172 centimetres (5 ft 8 in) tall—much taller than the average Japanese girl. The boy, Atsushi Ōtani, is 156 cm (5 ft 1 in)—way below the height of the average Japanese boy. Because of this, they are called the "All Hanshin Kyoujin" after a popular comedy duo that has a similar height difference. During summer school, a very tall student named Ryouji Suzuki (from another class) shows up and Risa immediately falls for him, as she has had bad luck with boys in the past because she is tall. There is a girl that Atsushi likes as well, so Risa and Atsushi decide to put aside their differences and help each other get their love interests. But as they get to know each other better, Risa's feelings for Atsushi begin to blossom, and her love life gets complicated from there.

Skip Beat!:
    Kyoko Mogami followed her true love Sho to Tokyo to support him while he made it big as an idol. But he's casting her out now that he's famous! Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!

Tokyo Crazy Paradise:
    Set in a futuristic Japan where crime has elevated and apathy prevails, Tsukasa is brought up as a boy in order to protect her from the crime-ridden Japan.
    When the murder of Tsukasa's parents leaves her and her brothers homeless, she finds herself turning to the same people responsible for the deaths of her parents - the yakuza and fellow classmate/Yakuzi head, Ryuji. From their very first meeting, Tsukasa finds herself in debt to Ryuji, and the only way to pay it off is to become his bodyguard. Yet, the incurring debt seems to greatly increase, regardless of how much Tsukasa works. Perhaps Ryuji has other reasons for keeping her by his side?

HOPE I HELPED :)

---------- Post added 07-04-2010 at 12:04 AM ----------

absolutely agree w/ faster than a kiss !!!!

and now reading do you like mogwa.. ( in my list altleast )

uhmm.. im not so sure about love collage cause i kinda hate harem haha ! ( but LOVE reverse harem though ) .. :)

nc choice hehe :D

4. -hiroshi

-hiroshi

GINTAMA~ the whole series is there just for the laughs lol.

5. hsgunner

hsgunner

wait what a manga(book) or anime?????O_O confused...anyway i would recomend katekyo hitman reborn oh ye i forgot to tell u in english they shortened it to REBORN!

6. Tyra

Tyra

slamdunk or school rumble?which one is better,i am wondering, hope somebody can provide me a good choice.

---------- Post added 09-06-2010 at 07:28 PM ----------

manga is good, i advise you to buy this

7. -ριηкღcσηsριяαcy-

-ριηкღcσηsριяαcy-

8. fraccion

fraccion

Bleach is for me ! :)

9. lilbrat301

lilbrat301

I wouldn't say Clannad is really funny. o-o The funniest anime i ever saw was baka to test or something like that. I LAUGHTED MY ASS OFF. and Angel beats. XD.

Oh and omg i agree with the guy a few posts before me. Yamato nadeshiko is hilarious. Ouran high school host club and skip beat was as well.

10. DayAfterDays

DayAfterDays

Definitely fooly cooly :p

11. asianasian1337

asianasian1337

It's all about Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!

12. denan30

denan30

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

13. DarkEliot

DarkEliot

well Beelzebub and royal battle :D! 2 very fun mangas :D!

14. Bloodclot.

Bloodclot.

One manga I've read from beginning and end too many times to count and still laughed at all the jokes is probably Ranma 1/2. It's still stupid. And it's a good kind of stupid.
    The anime can go suck it, however.