Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

What's your affiliation?

Discussion in 'Console Discussion' started by Kerrebrys, Dec 4, 2005.

What affiliation are you?

1. Microsoft (Xbox, Xbox 360)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nintendo (Nintendo, SNES, N64, GC, Revolution, GB, VB, GBC, GBP, GBA, DS, GBM)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sony (PS, PS2, PS3, PSP)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kerrebrys

Kerrebrys Banned Former Staff Banned

So what are you? Microsoft? Nintendo? Sony? (bleugh...) And why do you think they're better than the others?

I'm Nintendo, mainly because I always have been, since 2 years old. Playing Mario, then Zelda, then Goldeneye, then Resi Evil 4 :p

Last edited: Dec 4, 2005
  2. Assinator

Assinator Registered User

mainly nintendo, but a little bit microsoft 2 cus i like the xbox games like halo and dead or alive :D

3. ChAoSzRiDaH

ChAoSzRiDaH Registered User

oh god oh god, i was obsessed over nintendo in my weee lil' years, duck hunt, super mario, donkey kong, ahh! all the classics. But ever since i got my playstation, and then ps2 ... i don't know ...

4. harold

harold Registered User

for console, i like sega :p , but for handheld, nintendo pwns the competition

5. MTV

MTV Former Staff Member Former Staff

its kind of a tie between sony and microsoft for me.

6. snubi

snubi Registered User

n64 ps2 sega mega drive 2 and soon ps3

7. r2k

r2k Former Staff Member Former Staff

I'd take the xBox over a Ps2 anyday. I'm indifferent about the next-gens, I'll just wait and see how the PS3 turns out.
    Stickied.

8. [Yubba]

[Yubba] Registered User

i love Sony id rather take a PSX than a XBOX i hate Microsofts systems there gay...sony has way more games

9. fsdetained

fsdetained Registered User

Always was a nintendo fan duck hunt,mario series,final fantasy 1-6, FF adventure, FF crystal chronicles, chrono trigger but now i can have most of those games + more FF's better RPG's and better FPS on ps2 so im sony now

10. Hiyruu

Hiyruu Registered User

Nintendo, they always come through with great 1st-Party games(Mario,Zelda,etc.)I'm also Sony, mostly because of support for more DDR and GunCon games.

11. gameuser

gameuser Former Staff Member Former Staff

I've always liked the graphics quality of the Sony consoles...

12. Wacko0500

Wacko0500 Registered User

Im a microsoft guy. Manily because they were the first to get out there next gen right now. SO microsoft is techinicaly winning now.

13. Kerrebrys

Actually, most of my friends who got XBox 360s sent them back and asked for new ones or their money back, becuase only two of them worked :p (out of fifteen who got one)

14. Einhanderkiller

Einhanderkiller Former Staff Member Former Staff

I'm a Sony guy.

I just prefer games on the PlayStation consoles over the Xbox and Nintendo consoles. The Nintendo consoles do have excellent games, but there are just not as many as there are on the Sony consoles.

15. Master Penguin

Master Penguin Registered User

How can they be winning if they get out ther nex-gen out first?

Im a nintendo AND a sony fan. Played the best of games on both consoles (n64+ps2). But comparing the many hours i played on gta3 vs SS Bros, i'd say SS Bros wins.

16. SteveSOSP3

SteveSOSP3 Former Staff Member Former Staff

As for me, i played nintendo when i was only like 5 yrs old. When i was around 7 or 8, i turned to sega genesis (sonic, i luv u). Then when i became like 10 yrs old, i switched over to Playstation because i became a huge fan of the MGS series, and it had a very large variety of games.

But if i was to say which was my favorite company in terms of pure fun, i say Nintendo. But if it comes to story plots and strategy, Playstation. All i can say is XBOX has its Halo, PS2 has its FF, Dynasty warriors (never played it but many people rave about it), Metal Gear Solids, DDR, and it goes on. I never played Gamecube, but i loved N64 (never owned it). My favorites games were Goldeneye, perfect dark, super smash brothers, and Blast Corps.

As long as it is fun and keeps me entertained, i love all systems.

17. Assinator

Assinator Registered User

Einhandkiller, indeed the ps2 has far more titeles, but is the quality as good as the nintendo games? as i say, quality over quantity ;) that's why i love nintendo, they don't make much games, but the games they do make r from a high quality standard wich arn't achieved by a lot of ps2 games.

18. Hammer.Time

Hammer.Time Registered User

I'm not really affiliated with any of them..
    I have an Xbox, an NES, an SNES, a N64, a GC, a GB, 3x GBC, 8x GBP, 3x GBA, a PS1, and a PS2..

I'm probably going to pass on this newest line of consoles (360, revolution, ps3) because I need to buy a new laptop and by the time I have the money for one after, it'll be dated I bet. That and I'm not much of a fan of console games as of recent.

Then again, I won't be able to live without the next Smash Bros, the next Soul Calibur, and the next Halo, so I'll end up getting all 3 eventually... I bet they'll be cheap by then.

On a side note, I also have a broken GC.. Should I get my $10 deposit for it, or break it to pieces with a 25lb metal rod? Decisions, decisions.

19. Matter

Matter Registered User

You have all the new ones there and some of the older nintendos, but you left out the older segas! Come on guys, cut us some slack! Hoo ray for the genesis!

20. Kerrebrys

Yeah, the ole' segas were good... Nothing on my Commodore though. Nor my blandly-named Atari.