1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Who will be the next Hokage? Vote + Explain.

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by 8th, Jul 11, 2009.

Who will be the 6th Hokage?

1. Danzo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hatake Kakashi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Uzumaki Naruto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. StayFresh

StayFresh

This is actually hard, especially for me since I've never read the manga so you all, or most of you know a great deal more about what's going on later in the story.

All three of them have a good chance at getting Hokage from where I'm at in the story, but let me try and break it down into my opinions of each for you while I make up my mind.

1. Danzo; This guy is a sneaky power hungry old fool, he can easily manipulate everyone into believing he would be the best choice for Hokage. Though I haven't read the manga after reading the first page of this I can safely assume he's acting as Hokage right now and what better position to be in that Hokage to manipulate people?

2. Kakashi; Probably the most brilliant of the 3 in terms of fighting strategy and style. (Sharringan helps him out a lot.) But honestly I think he's a bit too laid back and lazy to really want to take the position, he'd rather read his lady books lul. Though if he was to become Hokage I believe he would do a much better job than Danzo who's just incredibly selfish.

3. Naruto; Of the 3 he is the most reckless, immature, in-experienced and powerful character. Along with being very powerful (Due to the Kyuubi) he has enormous courage and heart. (His luck is also pretty amazing lul.) He may be young and in-experienced but that's where his friends can come in. Just like Tsunade had uh.. whatever her name was (with the pig) Naturo would have Kakash, yammado, Sakura etc etc to help him out until he got his grip on how to run everything on his own.

------------------

All in all I guess I would have to go with Naruto, if either of the others were to be selected he could just kill them off :)

Though if Naruto became Hokage that would basically be the end of Naruto as an Anime. He would be the Hokage, he would have achieved his dream and wouldn't have to go on any missions anymore. There would be no point to the Anime anymore.. Let's just hope it isn't Naruto, for the sake of the Anime.

2. omgitschibi

omgitschibi

im sure naruto is hokage last because those guys hosting the show would want to make more fortune , and to do that, naruto being hokage have to be delayed.

3. Krnboy323

Krnboy323 Retired Staff Member

OMG!! the fourth hokage is naruto's dad? and naruto kills pain?!?! you ruined the story!!!

but..

i stil think naruto is going to win. lol
    WHY?

well cuz he's actually going for it. People respect him and love him.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  4. -Sky_Orphen

-Sky_Orphen

In Manga, when Tsunade got comatosed, Danzo replaced him as a substitute Hokage. And when he died, ninjas in Hidden Village thought that Kakashi is now ready to be the next.

But then before Kakashi is called, Tsunade wakes up and recovered. So Tsunade is still the Hokage. hehe.

Maybe Naruto will be the 7th if he doesn't become the 6th. And his too young for him to be a Hokage.

~Sky~:hsdance:

5. Krnboy323

awh man.. this section is ruining the anime for me.
    i already know like everything thats going to hapepen. and i went to the bookstore the other day and i saw the naurto sectoin and i just HAD to read and know everything. sighhhhh..

6. Prawn

Prawn

Kakashi isn't the hokage type and Tsunade just woke up.

7. -Sky_Orphen

-Sky_Orphen

@Prawn, yeah you're right..xD

But Tsunade before isn't a Hokage type too.

Jiraiya forced him..LOL..:laugh:

~Sky~:hsdance:

8. Krnboy323

that is also true. all ninja have the same characteristics. its hard to determin which is going to be hokage.

9. dominic989

dominic989

Naruto, if he isn't then there will be a more continuation of naruto then till he is. Another point, you have got to have a happy ending for this type of anime.

10. thechos3n

thechos3n

i think naruto because naruto will fight pein...:D...ahahahaha

11. reddcode

reddcode

i know its naruto..

its tough cuz starting from being a child

he manage to keeps his promises to protect his village and people

especially his friends... and fron the start he dreamt to be the hokage next to his granny

this has been said by the old ones and by everyone

12. DreadKing123

DreadKing123

~>> I think its naruto because he was training to become A Sanin

in my surveys they says that "when Tsunade left naruto was declared A hokage"

13. Jayvinz26

Jayvinz26

I doubt it Kakashi is not gonna be a Hokage because of rumors he will die in the anime...so I think Naruto will be on that spot because he is stronger than the two.

14. lordrodney

lordrodney Banned

its obv naruto, he is the hero so in the end he will be the hokage

15. chong101

chong101

naruto lol because he is the main protagonist in the story

16. drome

drome

Ofcourse its going to be naruto.. I mean look.. its the name of the show. :)

17. Krnboy323

true i agree with shikamaru not becoming hokage but maybe naruto's close advisor? and before naruto trained to become anything close to great he wouldnt have stood a chance to be hokage but now that he has the kyuubi under control and knows sage mode and has become more experienced. i think he will be the next hokage. but for him to be hokage, tsunade has to die or resign but i think she's going to die. the author wont make it that boring.

18. lyken095

lyken095

19. pkguy

pkguy

naruto because 60% of the people watch it because they wanna see how he gets hokage.
    Ps: yu hadnt to say naruto beat pein because alot of people dont know

---------- Post added 06-25-2010 at 07:02 AM ----------

Kakashi died.............
    And anbu cap has no chance because his rep is lower then naruto and the whole show is to let him become hokage

20. efficacy28

efficacy28

It's danzo! Because i watched manga, and it said danzo. :)

EDIT: Kakashi dies, but gets ressurected when Naruto defeats Pain.