1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

who would win Hollow ichigo vs 9 tail fox demon naruto

Discussion in 'General Manga' started by MENTOMAN, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCS

LCS

Naruto would win: he uses his 100% success rate friendship jutsu to befriend Ichigo's inner hollow. Thus, Naruto wins. Incidentally, the law of the BLEACH universe is also obeyed: no good guy or girl ever dies. (Only past deaths get explained.)

2. SDSena

SDSena

Hollow Ichigo, definitely. No one can touch Hollow Ichigo. Not even Byakuya and his bankai could touch Hollow Ichigo. Naruto tho...Yeah, I dont think he could survive getsuga tensho over and over

3. LCS

LCS

But hollow Ichigo would not attack Naruto after being converted by Naruto's jutsu. :biggrin:

4. SDSena

SDSena

you mean Naruto's annoy-the-hell-outta-everyone jutsu?

5. Krnboy323

Krnboy323 Retired Staff Member

what jutsu is that?

6. LCS

LCS

Remember when Gaara was all bloodlust and emoness? Look what Naruto has done to him. Better yet, look what Naruto has done to Pain! It's a remarkable technique that the manga never names.

7. -Sky_Orphen

-Sky_Orphen

@LCS, is that a jutsu?

hmm.. im thinking of it. well, you have a point. he uses his heart in every battle.

in some point, he can understand other's feeling and emotion. Friendship..xD

But in case of it's a battle between they're inner powers,

NARUTO will definetly WIN.

~Sky~:hsdance:

1 person likes this.
  8. H.H.Holmes

H.H.Holmes

Naruto's existence...

Guys, all your reasons are 'legit' but you're forgetting that:
    1. There is no way Naruto(A living human) can touch a Shinigami(A spirit), and it is most likely the other way around as well. There is a balance to be maintained in the world, a balance that cannot be broken just for a fight. THINK. This would make the battle VOID.
    2. Nine tail fox would no longer be Naruto, therefor the battle, is once again VOID.
    3. Following the 'rules' of anime, 'just shumpo + slit throat' would no suffice, since everyone seems to KNOW when someone attempts that... haven't you EVER wondered why it's NEVER that easy?
    4. Each character progressively gets stronger. Asking such a question before both series actually end, makes it impossible to determine an 'outcome', therefor, the battle is VOID.
    5. I have read a few comments about how the Nine tail demon Fox is an ancient invincible demon... get real, it's NARUTO. The Kyuubi has been defeated once before, and I can be done again.
    6. Ichigo invincible as well? He's already 'dead'...

All these reasons make this battle seem like an endless flow of 'Ichigo can do THAT, but Naruto can do THAT, and I can SCRATCH MY BALLS WHILE WATCHING THEM DO IT!'...
    There are plenty more reasons... Think about it...

9. SDSena

SDSena

There was an episode in Bleach (the Don kononji or whatever his name is episode) Where Ichigo was force to fight inside, but was unable to fight to the best of his abilities since the PHYSICAL walls were keeping him from swinging his sword o.o So your "they cant touch each other cause one's human and one's a spirit" theory is void.

1 person likes this.
  10. H.H.Holmes

H.H.Holmes

Aha, I see... so you're saying ghosts can manipulate physical objects based on an anime?

11. SDSena

SDSena

Well seeing as how we're in the anime section and this thread is about two anime characters, I think what I'm trying to say is "There is no limit to what can be done in an anime. Everyone has a giant robot hidden somewhere in their house, everyone can jump really high, and no matter how strong the good guys enemy is, the enemy can never hurt the good guy as much as the good guys female friend can"

I'm not saying one is more powerful than the other, or one has an advantage over the other or anything like that. I said Hollow Ichigo would win because I like Hollow Ichigo. He's awesome. Also, I missed two other points you made.

1. We're talking about Hollow Ichigo, not Ichigo, so technically, it'd be "There is no way Naruto(A living human) can touch a Hollow(A spirit)"
    6. Again, it's all about Hollow Ichigo, not that weak, self restraining, sorry excuse of a soul reaper.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  12. H.H.Holmes

H.H.Holmes

But, by the simple action of combining Naruto and Bleach together, you merge 2 universes together.
    In Naruto, spirits are not tangible, not they can touch anything physical. In Bleach, the same thing occurs, but it tends to be 'excepted' quite a few times along the storyline, as you have stated in that one episode that I don't recall too well(link please?).

All I'm saying, is that by combining two different universes together as one, you obtain something that is unacceptable, nor even. You cannot hold a fight in an universe where Ichigo can Shump and Slit Naruto's throat, since Naruto can't see Ichigo, therefor the battle is on uneven grounds and void.
    On the other hand, if it was in Naruto's universe... NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN.

It's all about probabilities, actions and circumstances.
    Unless the battle field has been decided and it is even on both sides, a fight of this magnitude cannot possibly take place and still be called a fight.

13. SDSena

SDSena

I'll look for the link in a sec

But your argument has one more flaw. You're saying that Naruto cant see Hollow Ichigo because he's a spirit. Isnt a demon technically a spirit as well?

14. LCS

LCS

Take a step back and reread the thread please. Your arguments have basically taken the fun out of the discussion. Neither BLEACH nor Naruto follow any rock-solid logic. The authors bend the laws of "physics" for their plots, and the laws for the combined Naruto and BLEACH universe will be bent for this discussion as well. Naruto can see Ichigo (who is in hollow form) and Ichigo can see Naruto (who has unleashed the full power of the Kyubi). Also, given Ichigo's code of honor, he would not just dash to Naruto and kill him instantly. Refer to Ichigo's fight with Byakuya after first releasing his bankai.

15. SDSena

SDSena

And I did say that anything can happen in anime, which is why I was arguing with his "solid rules"

Also, screw Ichigo. Ichigo sucks. It's all about Hollow Ichigo.

16. H.H.Holmes

H.H.Holmes

Indeed... assuming that those statements are correct, Ichigo would have to trash Naruto, out of sheer speed, power and 'experience'.
    No contest much?

17. SDSena

SDSena

And anyone who watches bleach or reads it would know that Ichigo and his bleeding heart wouldnt trash Naruto. He'd fight, but hhe'd hold back the entire time. o.o there's no motive for him to fight.

18. H.H.Holmes

H.H.Holmes

*ahem* HOLLOW Ichigo.
    And this is supposed to be an 'all out' fight... It wouldn't be even if Ichigo had to hold back, cause the it would obviously mean Ichigo is stronger...
    Ya get my drift?
    There's so many reasons why a fight like this doesn't work... xP
    TOO COMPLICATED! xD

19. SDSena

SDSena

I think the name of this thread should be "who do you like more" Because obviously everyone is going to say their favorite character will win. Hell, throw pikachu in there and I'll guarantee you at least someone will vote for pikachu.

That's why I voted for hollow Ichigo. cause he's a BAMF

20. H.H.Holmes

H.H.Holmes

I'd definitely vote for Pikachu. And You're right, it's all about the favorite character rather then the strongest.
    To be frank, I hate both Bleach and Naruto, but I still read the manga...
    If you look at this matter logically, then the outcome is either unreachable(abiding by real life rules) or one sided(abiding by the anime rules).
    -end thread?-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.