1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release YoddoPremium.dll IJJI hack 06-30-2011

Discussion in 'Trash Can' started by Yoddo, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Yoddo

Yoddo

YoddoPremium.dll 06-30-11

HOTKEYS

Godmode = Alt+G

Slow godmode = Alt+H

Refill HP/AP = Capslock

Lawnmower = Alt+L

Lungemower = Alt+U

Massives = Alt+M

Clickmower = Alt+C

Flipmower = Alt+F

Ninja Jump = Numpad 6 or Ctrl+N (Press Space)

Shotmower = Ctrl+S (Shoots the other gun when you shoot)

Change shotmower mode = Ctrl+W (Now the shotmower shoots the same gun when you shoot)

Fast Character select = F1 (Only press this at character selection, not before you see the blue appear, the first character will be selected, after the character select you can press it again, it won't do anything anymore)

Spawn premium med kits (hp) = Number 6

Spawn premium med kits (ap) = Number 7

Spawn premium ammo kit = Number 8

Go to next stage with questing = Insert (When the portal appears, you can press this to quickly go to the next stage)

Automatic Reloadshot = Alt+R (Well, only thing you have to do is switch between your weapons)

Double butterfly = Ctrl+B (When you jump, two slashes appear)

Classic butterfly = Ctrl+C (Press shift for one slash)

Flyhack = Alt+J (Nice one, does not crash at all, space = up, ctrl = down)

Skywalk = Alt+N (You can't go down or up)

Infinite block = Ctrl+I

Oblivion saving = Ctrl+L (When you nearly get into the oblivion, you will get teleported to the saved location)

Anti-Kick = Ctrl+K

Quest Hotkey = Alt+I (Turns on lawnmower,godmode,speedhack)

Show position = Ctrl+M (Just displays your position)

Speedhack = Alt+S

Alternate keys for shotmower (Q=sword,E=gun,F=gun2) = Ctrl+O

Fake kill = Alt+X (Die immediately from one hit)

RapeShot = Middle mouse button (Shoots all your guns at once)

Leave game = Alt+K

Respawn = Alt+Q (Does not work completely...it will only work once after that the hack doesn't work anymore)

Show level up animation = Home

Turn every hack off and reset = End

Slow down current hack = Numpad 1 or Ctrl+A

Speed up current hack = Numpad 2 or Ctrl+D

Textmessage current speed = Numpad 3 or Ctrl+E

Win/lose/draw spam = Numpad 4

Show date and time = Numpad 5

Less gravity = Page Down

More gravity = Page Up

Save Location = Numpad -

Teleport to location = Numpad + (if you didn't save yet, you will teleport to location zero)

Turn hack on/off = Delete key

Advertise = Alt+Y

Spam your own text = Alt+ ,

Turn textmessages on/off = Alt+T

Show help = Press Alt+0

Update1.mrs hack for deleting animations so you can reach uber speed with lawnmower etc. , When you copy this to your gunz folder, this hack is automatically enabled and can't be disabled, unless you put the original update1.mrs back.

HOW TO INJECT

1. Unrar the file with winrar
    2. Copy all of the files to your Gunz folder C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Gunz (YoddoLogin.exe doesn't need to be in your gunz folder)
    3. The update1.mrs is optional, if you want to have a fast lawnmower + massives copy it too (although it deletes all of the combat animations)
    4. Run YoddoLogin.exe and login with your account, if you don't have one create it by clicking on the blue link on the bottom of the program. Create your account at the computer you want to play gunz at! Do not close the program! Only close it when you are done playing.
    4. Run Gunz normally and enjoy my hack!

WHEN IT DOES NOT WORK

Just leave a comment and I'll try to fix it for you.

NOTE
    You don't need to turn the hack off when you go out of a game and you can also turn on the hacks before going into a game.
    You can change the speed of almost any hack. Press numpad 2 to speed up a hack, and press numpad 3 to show the current speed. If the current speed says -1. You have to put on a hack first. Then you can change the speed of that hack. You can just hold numpad 2 or 1. It has a check so it won't crash. The minimum speed is 1. There is no maximum. Note that you can change the speed of the godmode and slow godmode too, but if you set the godmode really high, the slow godmode will be higher too.
    Turning on several hacks is no problem, but avoid toggling too much between them.

The YoddoLogin is slow at the first login after you started the program, just wait a couple of seconds, it will respond.

You really should try the Numpad 2, with the Update1.mrs hack. With lawnmower speed set to 1 and massives both on and speed 1. YOU CAN KILL ANY BOSS WITHIN A SECOND! It's amazing. (Although it can vary a little bit depending on your computer)

The Slow Godmode, Fake kill and Clickmower, Shotmower, Flyhack(because of different built), oblivion saving, are all my own ideas!

If you have any suggestions, bugs etc. Please tell me!

What's in the V2?
    Well, I finally made the hack working. Although I had to exclude some functions for now. Sorry.
    Those functions are: Clickmower, butterfly hacks, infinite block and oblivion saving. Also anti kick is not useful anymore because the kick continous after you leave the room.
    BUT I have included these functions: dashmower Alt+D, Aimbot Shift+A (and then click), Roomrape first press Shift+C, then wait till you see Total: [number] and then press Shift+R, and have fun.

What's in the V2.01?
    Rapeshot changed to alt+Middlemousebutton.
    Shift+H = Revive
    Alt+Q = respawn on saved location (just use it once now)
    Added the old hacks back: clickmower, shotmower and butterfly hacks.

What's in the V2.02?
    aimbot changed to Numpad *
    Capslock(hpap full) changed to Numpad 0
    Lawnmower works, rapeshot works, ooh, only I wouldn't use rapeshot, it suspended my account for
    one hour because I added auto ammo spawn with it. Forgot to take it out. Sorry.
    The spawn works pretty good, you can just hold alt+Q, but don't do anything else.
    Also the tip of amir works very good, just take one vial with you, then you can spawn very much ammo/hp/ap kits ( thanks for that amir!). Ninja jump works again now. I don't know if the clickmower works , i didn't test it yet, also as for the butterfly hacks and the shotmower.
    Amir, I changed the alternate keys for you, so you can use shotmower and reloadshot, just press Alt+W. Only the shotmower doesn't work at the moment, I will fix it soon too. I still have to look closer at the nameEsp.

What's in the V2.03?
    Changed the hotkeys for amir. And I changed the rapeshot so you can now use it again, without getting suspended. Oh and I packed it with themida, your virusscanner will probably react, just let the virus scanner ignore it. Sorry for this guys, there is no other way to prevent witch from cracking my hack again. You will also see the message because I packed with a demo, wich doesn't matter because it will work well too.

MADE BY: Yoddo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  2. Bgtbvc830

Bgtbvc830

Thanks it works

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Med kits error log me

3. Bgtbvc830

Bgtbvc830

infinite block and quest are both alt+I

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

do you think you could make a password breaker hack?[ when people put passwords on their games]

That would be epic.

4. OmgBBQHax

OmgBBQHax

Still getting wrong ip address.. SwiftRobot.

5. niicepusy

niicepusy

please help yoddo (Still getting wrong ip adress = niicepusy) ..thanks yoddo

6. Yoddo

Yoddo

I changed it again to your current one now. I hope you understand that I have to bound the hack to an IP address.

7. niicepusy

niicepusy

Yoddo im new to this recently paid for this are cannot use it due to (wrong ip) would be nice if i could get you assistance for a few moments for you to fix or explain what i am doing wrong? ( niicepusy )

8. ae0205

ae0205

hey yoddo i got a new computer and i went on ipchicken and it changed, so can you please cahnge my ip adress to the one im using now. Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    nvm i fixed it thanks

also the prem meds and ammo dont work for me )=

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  9. Yoddo

Yoddo

You've got a different IP address again, I changed it again now. Try to use it now, and have a look at whatsmyip.org, then you can see when your IP is changed. Everytime it is, I'll have to change it again for you too. I hope you understand I have to bound your account to an IP address.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

The keys are 6,7,8 , I think I didn't update the keys. Because these work for me, and also note that you have to carry flashbangs or something, because if you have 2 flashbangs, you can spawn 2 ammo kits. After spawning to kits you can still use the flash, but won't be able to spawn more. So carry as much as you can.

10. niicepusy

niicepusy

Ok it says my IP Address is 202.124.74.128 if this is what you changed it to then im still having problems when i login (wrong ip) i really hope paying this 10 dollers doesnt start my monthly trial untill i get on it otherwise ive wasted 3-4 days just trying to login.. i really cant see why it has to be this difficult. Also when i created the name (niicepusy) in your loging screen for the first time it says it can take up to 24 hours, why is this? Im begging for your help im so lost on this.

11. Yoddo

Yoddo

I changed it again, you will get these days back of course. But do you reset your router or so? Because your IP changes every day or so and that's the reason of the wrong IP address.

12. ae0205

ae0205

Oooh, allright thanks i tried it like you told me to and it works now thanks!

=)

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

yoddo i just remembered an old hack i used to use, and i was wondering if you could make a room rape hack where your character would teleport to enemy players in map and massive them, That would be awsome thanks.

13. niicepusy

niicepusy

Hey thanks i works swell ;) much appreciated umm i just got a question for *everyone* when i use the anti kick it worked for me untill i reached 30 kills 1 death then it allowed them to kick me? then when i tried another game they could still kick me? im just wondering if this is happening to anyone else? i also tried turning it off and on again but they can still kick me ? Anyone out there know as to why this is happening?

14. Yoddo

Yoddo

Yeah I know, i'm getting close to that. I'm working on an aimbot now, and after that I can make the roomrape too.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

The anti-kick means, that when you are about to get kicked, you go out of the room instantly. Normally after you left the game, the kick is over. But I was kicked from the room, while I wasn't in there anymore. I think IJJI changed that. So I'll have to look at an other way around.

15. Insouciance

Insouciance

User:Fanaticism
    Tried to login but keeps saying wrong username registered yesterday please look into this

16. Yoddo

Yoddo

I activated your account now. I didn't know it was yours.

17. Insouciance

Insouciance

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Wrong ip address now what is going on?

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

wrong ip address fix this plz

18. Yoddo

Yoddo

Try it again now.

19. ae0205

ae0205

ok thanks great to know, good luck with the aimbot

20. ae0205

ae0205

also i tried to use the spamshot and it doesn't work for me